Topic: Captured [BFCU]

Directory Link

Captured [BFCU]

Youtube

Started for Jampot's Brickfilm Cinematic Universe challenge -never finished. I thought I'd upload it before it goes stale. Enjoy!

Re: Captured [BFCU]

Great! See my message mini/bigsmile glad you contributed, man!

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ZoefDeHaas/stuff/sig1.png
"Nothing goes down 'less I'm involved. No nuggets. No onion rings. No nothin'. A cheeseburger gets sold in the park, I want in! You got fat while we starved on the streets...now it's my turn!" -Harley Morenstein

That looked great. There were some set bumps but it still looked very cinematic. mini/smile

Last edited by END films (March 6, 2014 (06:46pm))

That was really good, man. The lighting was a nice touch mini/smile

I wasn't really sure what was going on, but it sure looked nice. It was very cinematic, barring a bit of light flicker. I particularly liked the shot looking through the trans-orange flame pieces.

Thanks guys! I'm really happy to hear your positive feedback.

As always, I improved alot during filming. Just look at the difference between the first scene recorded (the corridor) and the last one recorded (he scene with the upside-down guy). I also noticed the set bumps, especially in the scene with the alley, but I don't reall know what to do about this issue. I guess I'll just have to build really sturdy-setted walls.

@Jargon: Yeah, I was going to narrate the story from the POV of the officer with the moustache, but I just couldn't figure out the right thing to say.